This is just a sample paragraph.Clemson University and the University of Illinois at Chicago are awarded grants to develop a dynamically scalable collaboration community, G-SESAME Cloud, for biological knowledge discovery. The first aim of this project is to enhance the popular G-SESAME (Gene Semantic Similarity Analysis and Measurement) tools in terms of methodology, functionality, accuracy, efficiency, and scalability to address the immediate needs of researchers who utilize G-SESAME tools in their daily biological research.
- G-SESAME Cloud: A Dynamically Scalable Collaboration Community for Biological Knowledge Discovery
- G-SESAME: Gene SEmantic Similarity Analysis and MEasurement tools
- Ontology-based P2P Information Retrieval
- Non-invasive Skin Cancer Detection using Optial Device
- Online Brain Image Annotation and Classification Tools